Nitrogen tanks for cryotherapy chambers
We offer nitrogen tanks for cryotherapy chambers and localized cryotherapy machines. Our chambers are approved by nitrogen suppliers all around the world, with equipment matching a high safety of standards. We supply nitrogen dewars for localized cryotherapy units with a 25L or 50L capacity, as well as for whole body cryotherapy chambers with a tank capacity of 180L, 200L, 230L, 240L, 250L and larger. These tanks are available from three of the largest tank manufacturers. Our nitrogen tanks produce a comprehensive range of cryogenic equipment for storage and transportation purposes. These units cater to all aspects of cold chain supply for LN applications of cryotherapy chambers.
Our company has years of experience supplying proper LN2 tanks perfect for cryotherapy chambers. We use low pressure nitrogen tanks for cryotherapy, with a working pressure range of a minimum of 1.5 bar-4 bar (22psi-50psi). These are stainless steel, movable canisters. All pressured LN2 tanks have built in pressure and relief valves.
The pressurized liquid nitrogen tank for cryotherapy application is made of high-quality stainless steel and equipped with a pressure ajusting system as called build pressure valve. As well as any liquid nitorgen tank has release valve which releasing extra pressure as self-control system (thermos). LN2 tank has discharge valve; booster valve; vent valve, double safety valve; liquid nitorgen line where connected hose going to cryotherapy chamber; pressure gauge.
- These products are widely used for all kinds of liquid nitrogen storage and connections to cryosaunas.
- The advantage to our containers include long-term storage time, low nitrogen loss during storage, natural condition, low cost, and long distance transport.
- The frame is made of high quality aluminum and metal on the transport trolley.
1.Our nitrogen dewars are equipped with double safety, auto-control release valves. A high quality, automatic system, with the ability to adjust the pressure, which prevents the waste of nitrogen.
2.These products also allow you to continuously drain the liquid when pressure is increased to help when filling.
3.Easy, movable wheels on the trolley to carry a larger tanks and containers.
4.Special, ultra-low temperature cut off valves are user-friendly and durable.
- SKIN CONTACT: No harm expected from vapor. Cold gas or liquid may cause severe frostbite.
- EYE CONTACT: No harm expected from vapor. Cold gas or liquid may cause severe frostbite.
- HANDLING LN2 CONTAINERS: LN2 is transported in containers in excess of 500 lbs. Body injuries may be caused by pushing and pulling of LN2 containers.
- SKIN CONTACT: For exposure to liquid, immediately warm frostbite area with warm water not to exceed 105 degrees Fahrenheit. In case of massive exposure, remove clothing while showering with warm waters. Call a physician.
- EYE CONTACT: Immediately flush eyes thoroughly with warm waters for at least 15 minutes. Hold the eyelids open and away from the eyeballs to ensure that all surfaces are flushed thoroughly. See a physician, preferably an ophthalmologist immediately.
- HANDLING LN2 CONTAINERS: Report all injuries to management.
- SKIN PROTECTION: Wear loose fitting, leather gloves.
- EYE PROTECTION: Safety glasses and a full shield are recommended. Select in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.133.
- HANDLING LN2 CONTAINERS: Follow the lifting, pushing, and pulling procedures covered in the “Pushing vs. Pulling” Safety Meeting.
- PRESSURE GAUGE: Indicates the pressure inside the container.
- RELIEF VALVE: Relieves pressure inside the container automatically when excessive
pressure is reached. The relief valve is a safety device and cannot be adjusted.
- VENT VALVE: Provides the means to vent product. The vent valve can be closed to
pressurize the vessel or opened to depressurize the vessel.
- DISCHARGE VALVE: (Liquid Valve) Allows product to flow out of the vessel.
- CYLINDER BUSTING DISK: (284 psig/1958 pKa)