Under Pressure Massage
Under pressure massage devices
Our company created unique workout equipment with negative pressure massage adjustment range 0-30 mbar using pulsating vacuum massage function.
Our exercise equipment combines exercises with the use of InfraRed heating and vacuum negative pressure massage at the same time. You can to choose to exercise with the use of under pressure fitness massage only.
Simultaneously with the under pressure therapy, an ergometric bicycle, treadmill or elliptical workout is conducted, which is suitable even for those who avoid physical exercise. Client can set up ergometer resistance, power of the under pressure massage and infrared heating rate and computer will controll and set individually for each client request.
The effects of under pressure massage:
- reduce cellulite
- quick fat tissue burning
- slimming and body contouring, body shape
- augmenting the skin’s blood flow (makes it more firm and elastic)
- improving perfect physical condition
- improving blood and lymph circulation
- rapid removal of toxins and harmful substances from hyman body
- elimination of the cold feet syndrome
- endorphin release (the so-called happiness hormone) during the workout session
- rapid removal of toxins and harmful substances from the body as a result of maximally intense sweating
- improving thecondition of the cardiovascular system – increasing the heart rate to a level matching rates found in people performing intense physical exercises
- analgesic effect – the systemic analgesic effect in injuries treatment and chronic neurological and rheumatoid afflictions therapy
- delaying the skin ageing process (Anti-ageing) – sensational effects in the process of delaying skin geing. The collagen production in the skin is stimulated during sessions by infrared radiation.
The conducted research and the satisfaction of thousands of clients confirm the effectiveness of fitness devices with under pressure massagebenefits in fighting against over weight and cellulite. Furthermore, they prove that the effects achieved after 20 treatments persist even for several months. It is recommended that you use from 12 to 20 treatments in one series.
Workout 30 minutes exercise divides into 3 phases:
Phase I – first 5 minutes – adaptation of the organism to under pressure massage using low mbar loading,
Phase II – further 20 – 25 minutes – exercises at a rate of active walking, cycling withInfraRed heating function is now turned on,
Phase III – the last 5 minutes – returning to normal conditions using low vacuum massage loading and turning off the InfraRed heating function.
Contact us to get more information about under pressure massage equipment